Christmas Gifts for Beer-Lovers
It’s tricky trying to find the perfect gift for a loved one. Here at Burnley Brewing, we believe the strongest bet is finding something the recipient enjoys and making your gift about celebrating that. We reckon it’s a pretty safe bet that most of you have a few friends or family members on your holiday shopping list who enjoy a decent beer. If that’s the case, we’re here to help ease your search for their perfect gift this year.
If you really want to treat the beer-lover in your life, one of the following is sure to bring them cheer(s) this holiday season:
– First up is one of our trusty tote bags ($10) which features our trademark slogan, ‘The Other Thing Can Wait’. They fit the bill perfectly for those seeking an affordable but thoughtful and practical gift. Even better when stuffed with a four-pack of our newly-canned Coffee Brown Ale or Pils, available at an independent bottle shop near you.
– Another possible gift is one of our heather blue jumpers ($65) featuring our mascot, Salvatore the Seal. It is, of course, an unlikely time of year to go giving someone a long-sleeved knit. But we prefer to think of it as an opportunity to give a gift that comes into its own further down the year, letting your loved ones know both that you care and have an endearingly off-kilter sense of timing. And given this unseasonably cold December, it may come in handy a bit sooner than expected.
– For those who prefer to drink in the comfort of their own home, why not gift a set of Burnley beer glasses? These high-quality drinking vessels come embossed with our logo and are available in a range of sizes – Big, small and mini. If you’re feeling extra generous, you could even gift the lucky recipient a set of minis so they can create their own DIY tasting paddles.
– If you’re looking to pull out a few stops, most people won’t turn their nose up to a drink and dinner voucher. Our kitchen does some mean Italian-inspired dishes. So treat yourself and your loved one to dinner with us here on Bridge Road and have our lovely staff talk you through our beers. A close second to getting to us here at the source is paying a visit to any one of the spots all around Melbourne that have kegs of our finest tapped and ready to go.
– For a larger crew, you may be interested in one of our brewery tour and tasting packages (prices available on request). We can accommodate groups large and small for an intimate and personalised behind-the-scenes look at what goes into the brewing process at Burnley. This makes a great gift for beer-nerds and the beer-curious alike.
We hope you’re as excited as we are to get into the festive season. If you’re interested in any of the aforementioned gifts, stop by the brewery any day of the week to get your hands on them or learn more about all the options we have on offer. Happy holidays!