We’re transforming our Bridge Road brewpub to a Bavarian Bierfest by creating 12 exclusive beers brewed on site to the German Purity Law and a Munich-inspired menu for an epic 24-day celebration of German beer styles.
Kicking off with the ringing of the bell and Schlager music on the evening of Friday September 20, the FEST-ivities include:
- Pick up your personalised Fest Card and be REWARDED for tasting all 12 beers. Tick off a pint of each throughout the fest and WIN a pork knuckle and Burnley hat on us, worth $76*!
- UPGRADE your first pint to a stein for FREE by sporting your dirndl or lederhosen
- Lager MASTERCLASS with German-trained head brewer Michael Stanzel at 6.30pm Thursday October 3. Bookings essential, see below
- MUNICH Bier Hall MENU starring pork knuckle, bratwurst, Weiner shnitzel and bretzel
- One very special keg of our EXCLUSIVE 2018 BOCKBIER, tapping 6pm Thursday September 26
- Extra loving to our GERMAN friends, show your passport for a FREE beer upsize (one per person)
- SPECIAL release Helles beer in cans and kegs. Hit up your local bottle shop or contact email@example.com for more
- Schlager music, decorations, beer history and all round good times.
Beer fans, we’re in the privileged position of being able to give these beers the time and care they deserve; we began brewing in July to allow each the time to fully lager. The epic beer lineup includes our Helles, Märzen, Dunkles, Schwarzbier, Rauchbier, Weizen, Dunkles Weizen, Bockbier, a single keg of 2018’s Bockbier which has been lagering all year (omg), Czech Pils, Kölsch and a Cucumber Kölsch. Are you thirsty yet?
Join us to celebrate the art of traditional German brewing and styles, Prost!